What do our travel advisors think?
Hear from our advisors about why they found their match with Reach for the Magic Destinations.
Krista Reince shares...
Reach for the Magic Destinations is more than a travel agency; it's a family and development center!
Denise Lang - aka amazing agency owner - has created a culture of support, growth, positivity, and safety allowing each of our agents to develop and grow our own small businesses at a pace and level consistent with what we each want.
Some of my favorite benefits:
- Optional monthly team calls related to how to run a business and grow as a small business owner. I went from not knowing how to run a business to successfully growing from a hobbyist to a professional.
- Resources for client care, social media, marketing, goal setting, working with suppliers, overcoming obstacles, etc.
- Optional annual retreat for review of our individual business models, intention setting, business development, goal work, and client care. This is one of my favorite times of year. It's an opportunity to connect with fellow agents, reflect on my business growth, and buckle in for the next 12-18 months.
- Individual and team support via one-on-one and collaborative calls. I like to talk things through and appreciate regular encouragement. Denise and our fellow TAs are never more than a phone call away.
- Non-competitive environment with the freedom and safety to collaborate. We truly are a team. If I'm stuck, want someone to look over my client resources, or straight up need help creating something for a destination, I just reach out to the team. (And offer the same in return.)
- Transparency from and within the agency. I always know what's happening with my commission and pay, which is processed at least twice a month. Plus, I know the overall direction of where our agency is headed and can decide how it relates to my personal business model.
I love our agency and feel so blessed to be a part of the RftMD family!